Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WW : Buta IT *versi ada picture!!*


Sah sah memang buta IT!*ketok kepala*

Thank you everyone, ramai yg msg and twitted me telling about my yesterday Wordless Wed entry yg jadik Pictureless Wednesday hahaha!! My stoopid office pc suddenly turned up tak boleh upload picture plak grrrrr, so I used picasa upload instead. Yang pelik, I can viewed the pictures from my office desktop but not from my tabby. Sorry darl!! Btw, I was playing around with new software, as the current software that I used Picasa tak boleh watermark the picture. Or sebenarnye boleh tapi I yg tak tahu >.<. Then help this buta IT fella!!!Plzzz ;(

Anyway..below are those picture that cannot be viewed yesterday! ;)


Using pixlr.com to watermark the picture..




Done!!
*saja nak tunjuk watermark baru mommynadia.blogspot sebenarnye*
Ahaks!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no picture...

*papa*

Nur-nba said...

No picture.. Why??

Hanis MY said...

wow gojesnya layout baru! nadia takde gambar huhu...

mommaholicSURI said...

Hi Nadia, aah dear. icould see the photo but.. your blog template is now very nice! :)

Post a Comment

It might take me a while to reply, but I do read all comments received! Tq =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...